Making a planned gift is a great way to give to One Children’s Foundation. Planned gifts give you the opportunity to maximize the personal benefits of giving to a worthwhile cause, and at the same time you can minimize you income, estate, capital gains, or gift tax liabilities.
Planned gifts can take many forms. Most often they are in the forms of real estate, stick, life insurance, and retirement plan assets.
When making planned gifts, please make sure that One is identified as “One Children’s Foundation.”
To find out more information about our Planned Giving opportunities, please contact our Development Office at 1-818-745-7967. We look forward to hearing from you
Some of the types of Planned Giving are:
- Wills or Bequests: You can make a outright gift upon your passing.
- Charitable Remainder Trusts: These trusts high quality administration at no cost to the donor or to the trust. It also provides increased investment flexibility for the donor.
- Gift Annuities: are well-known gift plans that provides fixed and guaranteed income for life in exchange for your gift of cash or stock. The combination of simplicity, affordability, fixed lifetime payments at a high rate, some tax-free income, and a substantial tax deduction make this the most popular gift plan for our donors over aged 70.
- Pooled Income Funds: These gifts can provide immediate income for life for a contribution as affordable as $5,000.
- Charitable Retirement Annuities: provide guaranteed income to you at a very attractive rate beinning in a future year of your choice. It allows you to lock in guranteed retirement income free from market rist, while taking a deduction this year for a large portion of the value of your contribution and giving our kids a chance for a rewarding life.